Dell PowerEdge R530 with 8 3.5" HDD Bays
The Dell PowerEdge R530 2U rack server offers flexible, high capacity storage for your growing business. Perfect for virtualization and core business applications, the R530 supports dual Intel Xeon processors from the E5-2600 v3 product family. Processor options include quad, six, eight, ten, twelve, fourteen, sixteen, and eighteen cores with up to 45MB cache per cpu. With 12 DIMM slots supporting memory speeds up to 2133MT/s, the R530 can scale up to 384GB maximum memory. Aventis Systems offers the R530 with SAS and SATA hard drives, as well as SATA solid state drives to tailor your R530 to your needs. With up to eight 3.5” hard drives, the R530 can tackle high capacity requirements with a maximum of 64 terabytes of storage installed. Up to 5 PCIe 3.0 enabled expansion slots and flexible I/O options offers extensive bandwidth for your data-intensive applications and databases. All R530’s from Aventis Systems ship with redundant power supplies standard.
Aventis Systems carries
New Dell PowerEdge R530 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
Use promo code SERVER2017 at checkout to receive 10% off Dell Servers before 12/31/2016!
- Chassis: 2U rackmount, 8-Bay 3.5” HDD Chassis
- Processor: Up to 2, Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 product family
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core, Eight-Core, 10-Core, 12-Core, 14-Core, 16-Core, 18-Core
- Maximum Cache: 45MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.5GHz
- DIMM Slots: 12
- Maximum Capacity: 384GB
- Memory Type: DDR4 PC4-17000 Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 2133 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 8, 3.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 64TB
- Maximum Throughput: 12Gb/s
- Network Controller: 4 x 1GbE LOMs
- Expansion Slots: Support for up to 5 x PCIe slots, half-length, low-profile): 3 x PCIe 3.0; 2 x PCIe 2.0
- Power Supply: Single cabled power supply standard, dual (2) redundant hot-plug power supplies optional