Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Servers
The Dell PowerEdge M620 blade server boasts concentrated computing power, impressive memory density and broad network flexibility in an incredibly dense form factor. As half-height server blade in Dell’s M-Series blade solutions, up to 16 total M620’s can fit in the M1000e. The Dell M1000e enclosure supports multiple models and generations installed simultaneously to accommodate varying application demands with an appropriate hardware solution. With their modular design, Dell PowerEdge blade servers are perfect solution for customers interested in consolidating their servers or clustering applications. The shared infrastructure of the M1000e enclosure includes power supplies, fans, I/O modules and backplanes for improved power efficiency and reduced operating costs.
This data center favorite delivers leadership performance for compute intensive tasks with dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 or E5-2600 v2 product family processors with up to twelve cores and 30MB cache per CPU. The hyper-dense design of the M620 server blade lends itself perfectly to virtualization, supporting 24-DIMM memory capacity for a total of up to 768GB running at 1866MHz. Storage options include up to two SAS or SATA hard drives or solid state drives, as well as dual internal secure digital (SD) cards. Aventis Systems includes the H310 6Gb/s hardware RAID controller standard with our M620 systems. Ethernet and fibre channel mezzanine network adapters allow for network flexibility and scalability for future requirements.
Aventis Systems carries
Aventis Certified Reconditioned Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express, Extended, and Secure Drive Warranties as well as Onsite Services.
- Chassis: Half-Height Blade Server
- Processor:Up to 2, Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 or E5-2400 v2 product family
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core, Eight-Core, 10-Core, 12-Core
- Maximum Cache: 25MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 2.5GHz
- DIMM Slots: 24
- Maximum Capacity: 768GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 Registered, DDR3 PC3-12800 Registered, DDR3 PC3-14900
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1866MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 2, 2.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 4TB standard
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: Broadcom 57810S 10GbE Dual Port Ethernet Daughter Network Card
- Power Supply: Supplied by M1000e Blade Enclosure