Dell PowerEdge 2970 with 2.5" HDDs
The Dell PowerEdge 2970 is a versatile dual socket 2U rackmount server ideal for just about any application, including virtualization. The PowerEdge 2970 can be equipped with up to two 64-bit AMD Opteron 2300 series quad core VT enabled processors, up to 64GB RAM and either six 3.5" or eight 2.5" SATA, SAS or solid state drives, providing loads of scalability. With dual onboard gigabit NIC's, and three PCIe slots, the PowerEdge 2970 has the connectivity to be deployed for any number of uses such as virtualization, file/print, network storage, web, database, messaging and other general business applications.
Aventis Systems offers the PowerEdge 2750 server in two different chassis options: the
2.5" hard drive model, and the 3.5" hard drive model. Please browse our Dell 2970's below and click to customize!
Aventis Systems carries
Aventis Certified Reconditioned Dell PowerEdge 2970 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and onsite services.
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount, 2.5" HDD Chassis (alternative chassis options available)
- Processor: Up to 2, AMD Opteron 2300 or AMD 2200 series processors
- Core Count: Dual-Core, Quad-Core
- Maximum Cache: 12MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.73GHz
- DIMM Slots: 8
- Maximum Capacity: 64GB
- Memory Type: DDR2 PC2-5300 ECC Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 667 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 8, 2.5" SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 16TB standard
- Maximum Throughput: 3Gb/s
- Network Controller: Dual embedded Broadcom NetXtreme II 5708 Gigabit Ethernet NIC with fail-over and load balancing
- Expansion Slots: Three PCI Express slots (1 x 8 full length, full height; 1 x 8 half length, full height, 1 x 4 half length, full height)
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant standard