Cisco ASA 5512 Firewall Appliances
Cisco ASA 5512 Firewall Appliances are a part of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series, made to be the perfect business or datacenter firewall solution for mitigating and managing risks, ensuring security compliance, creating seamless network integration (through the Secure-X framework), and delivering unparalleled global correlation! Cisco ASA 5500-X Series models also provide a total control system with real time visibility through management solutions for either a small number or hundreds of Cisco IPS devices. Key specifications and differences for the ASA 5512 Appliances versus other 5500 Series Security Appliances are:
- Maximum IPS Throughput: Media Rich - 250Mbps ; Transactional - 150Mbps
- Maximum Connections: 115,000
- Stateful Firewall Throughput: 1Gbps
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports: 6
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Ports: 0
- Redundant Power: No
- Memory: 4GB ; Flash Memory: 4GB
- Management and Monitoring Interface: 1 Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Global Correlation, Zero Day Protection with Anomaly Detection, Custom Signature Support, and Threat Protection Against 25,000 + Threats!
Aventis Systems Networking products come with a standard 1 Year Aventis Essentials Warranty with upgrade options to Express and Extended Warranties as well as Onsite Support Service Level Agreements. Check out our options below and find the ideal Cisco ASA 5512 Firewall Security Appliance for your business today!